Your obligations are to comply with the terms of our agreement with you which includes:
- Acting in the best interest of Right2Drive.
- Not holding up the recovery of the rental costs from the at fault party.
- Providing all documents reasonably required (for example, a copy of your physical driver’s licence).
- Being open and honest with us, and not misleading us in any way.
- Not releasing or purporting to release the at fault party from any of your rights in respect to the accident.
- Providing us with assistance in the recovery process as required, which may include providing documents, witness statements and in very limited circumstances, court proceedings.
- Advising us promptly when your car repairs are complete, or you are notified of a total loss settlement.
You can find more information on our Not at Fault Obligations Page.