Frequently Asked Questions

Category :

I had a car accident with a farm animal or pet. Am I eligible for an accident loan car?

We provide vehicles to not at fault drivers who have been in a collision involving a vehicle owned or operated by another insured party. If your vehicle has been damaged by a straying animal (farm animal or pet) that has an owner and fault is acknowledged, you may be eligible for an accident replacement vehicle. Please contact us to discuss your eligibility.