Some of the reasons you will not be eligible include:
- If you aren’t able to provide the at fault driver’s details
- If you don’t hold a valid Australian license
- the at fault driver is not insured
- you are the at fault party
- the at fault driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- the accident happened due to a medical episode
- the accident happened due to the flashing lights from an ambulance or police vehicle
- a secondary vehicle was not involved.
Please call our team on 0800 004 203 to find out about your eligibility.